Dr. Abid Ali Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Abid Ali?

In bed with insurance companies

Posted on June 14th, 2017

This was a while ago, but saw doc in hospital and kept looking at same issues despite where my issues actually were, instructed to follow up w him w in 1 wk of discharge and waited almost 4 months to be told he couldn't help me, he was just a general neuro, but would not provide me any other information or guidance

wasted time and money

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I was referred to this group from my dr. for a nerve/muscle test, I called my insurance to see what was covered so I could afford this test. Dr. Ali did my test but was very quite, hardly said anything to me. when he was finished he said I was done and left the room. he never came back to speak to me or any kind of conversation, and still charges me 175.00 for an office visit plus the cost of the test which was billed one for nerve and one for muscle . My dr said the results showed nothing, but I still have the pain in my legs and feet. will have to get this done again, but not here.

Posted on July 18th, 2017