A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abid Bhat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abid Bhat, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Bhat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abid Mushtaq Bhat MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abid M. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Abid Bhat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abid Bhat practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Critical Care Practitioners, Kansas City Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Kansas City Pulmonologists.