A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Fakhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fakhri
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fakhri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Fakhri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abid Ali Fakhri MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abid A. Fakhri practice?
- Dr. Abid Fakhri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abid Fakhri practices Cardiology near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Irwin, PA and Greensburg, PA.
See Latrobe Cardiologists.