A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Ghafoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abid Ghafoor, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghafoor graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Ghafoor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghafoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abid U. Ghafoor practice?
Dr. Abid Ghafoor practices Anesthesiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists.