A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abid Husain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Husain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Husain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans