A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abid Husain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husain
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Husain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abid Husain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Husain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abid Husain MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abid Husain practice?
- Dr. Abid Husain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abid Husain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder City, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Cardiologists.