A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abid Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abid Malik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abid Malik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abid Malik practice?
- Dr. Abid Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abid Malik practices Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Longwood, FL.
See Longwood Psychiatrists and Longwood Sleep Medicine Doctors.