A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center