A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohiuddin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mohiuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abid - Mohiuddin MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abid -. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Abid Mohiuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Abid Mohiuddin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.