A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohiuddin
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Mohiuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abid - Mohiuddin MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abid -. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Abid Mohiuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Abid Mohiuddin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.