A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abid Qureshi, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Nuclear Medicine, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abid Qureshi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic trauma surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abid Qureshi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abid Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Abid Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Abid Qureshi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.