A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abid Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abid Qureshi, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Nuclear Medicine, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abid Qureshi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic trauma surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abid Qureshi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abid Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Abid Qureshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abid Qureshi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Brentwood, CA.
See San Ramon Orthopedic Surgeons.