Dr. Abida Mallick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abida Mallick?

Great Doctor

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Mallick was my favorite doctor for my children. I didn't like to see the Dr. on call. She was always personable and went the extra mile to make my children and me feel comfortable. She and her staff were always polite and very consistent. I highly recommend her as a pediatrician.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I have four children that are patients of Dr. Abida. She is patient with each considering four different personalities. I never have a problem with making an appointment and her nurse is great.

Not a good physician

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

This so called doctor prescribed antibiotics for my 2 y/o for an ear infection that never existed. This was confirmed by the doctor from the emergency room that assessed my son the very next day after a febrile seizure caused by his misdiagnosed high fever. Do not bring your kids to this lady.

Very unprofessional and rude

Posted on July 26th, 2010

She may be able to see a patient... but there is so much more to being a pediatrician with that. I came from Dr. Abida Mallick's office with high hopes and complete dissapointment. This woman definitely flies off the handle and has not an ounce of patience or kindness in her. For someone with such bad eople skills it's a wonder why she became a pediatrician and not an anasthesiologist. Shame!

Really good.

Posted on May 17th, 2010

This doctor is really good with my 5 month old son. She diagnosed his reflux accurately, she prescribes what she must to nip the problem in the bud. She's caring & gentle. And she directs my husband and I in a way that helps us take GREAT care of our son.

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Posted on October 18th, 2009

This woman is extremely rude just like her staff. Borderline incompetent and she even had the nerve to yell at my child when he was a bit apprehensive to get a flu shot. FOUL WOMAN will never go back!

VERY EXCEPTIONAL

Posted on February 11th, 2009

Dr. Mallick is very considerarte, caring, and knowledgable pediatrician!Lauren, my daughter, loves her! :D

Posted on December 10th, 2015