Dr. Abideen Yekinni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
I had a new patient appt with Dr. Yekinni in Nov 2016. He was running almost an hour late and was clearly trying to rush me out the door. He didn't even spend 10 minutes with me and I was a new patient with an extensive ENT history. He didn't review my information and didn't even look at my list of medications. He contradicted himself with some of the questions I asked and blew off my other questions. I would not recommend him and will not be returning to see him. Wish my old ENT didn't retire!

April 10th, 2016
Excellent doctor &caring & very curtious. Staff is very professional.

July 10th, 2014
Patient review for Dr. Yekinni
Dr. Yekinni's office staff is personable and professional. Dr. Yekinni is quiet and never interupts while you are explaining the situation. He is not rushing you out of the office to get to the next, caring and concerned for your ENT health.

February 14th, 2014
Will not go back
Getting an appt was easy, and the wait was not too long. However, Dr. Yekinni was condescending and dismissive. He did not resolve the issue and had no meaningful recommendation.

August 26th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Yekinni was extremely knowledgeable, competent and professional. He performed a complex sinus surgery and took the time to clearly explain everything involved without dumbing-down the terminology and process. We had been to much fancier offices of ENTs who, sadly, seem to focus their practice on plastic surgery issues. Dr. Yekinni is the real deal and we found him to be personable, extremely knowledgeable, and the best in the business. Don't hesitate to trust your loved ones to his care. We're so glad we did.

July 17th, 2012
Tenitis has not ceased since surgery 5 years ago, although Yekinni stated that it would go away righ after surgery.

March 27th, 2011
Very good Doctor. He is very caring and recovery is great. Hardly no scar.

December 12th, 2010
AWFUL EXPERIENCE
A previous comment indicated this Dr. will not "patronize", "hold your hand" etc. Actually, this man barely grunts at you -- he's rude and about the furthest thing from "caring" I can think of. I don't need a doctor to be "nice." In fact, I prefer a professional relationship -- even a gruff doctor is fine with me if he knows his stuff. This guy is just hateful. Since he misdiagnosed; performed expensive, invasive, uncomfortable and unnecessary procedures; and botched a simple surgery, it can't be "overlooked" for the sake of a positive outcome.

September 13th, 2010
Professional
As I read in another review, Dr. Yekinni goes to the heart of the matter. I will have surgery soon and update.

September 18th, 2009
Quality of care
He was a lifesaver. After other doctors couldn't get the diagnosis right, told me I would just have to endure the pain, thought I was imagining things -- this man got right to the heart of the issue, had surgery, and after twenty years of suffering, I feel like a new person. Very observant, listens to what patient is saying, professional yet has a sense of humor, and is top notch on diagnosis and treatment -- in my case, surgery. Don't expect to have time wasted holding your hand and patronizing you. Won't happen. Do you want great medical care of a person who just yaps to make you feel better but doesn't have the slightest clue what is wrong with you. Yekinni cuts to the chase right away. Very bright guy.