A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abiedu Abaaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abiedu Abaaba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abiedu Abaaba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaaba graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abaaba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abiedu Charles Abaaba MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abiedu C. Abaaba practice?
- Dr. Abiedu Abaaba has 1 office location.
Dr. Abiedu Abaaba practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Infectious Disease Doctors.