A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Barrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail Barrera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Barrera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrera graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Rios Barrera MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abigail R. Barrera practice?
- Dr. Abigail Barrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Abigail Barrera practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.