Dr. Abigail Barrera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abigail Barrera?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Abigail Barrera?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2015

INCOMPETENT STAFF

Office is very INCOMPETENT. They lost my documents requesting Lab Work and were completely clueless as to Ultra Sounds that were suppose to bebe taken and received. I had been waiting to hear from them just to find out they know nothing of what I'm talking about twice and expected me to go in and sign everything again. Read bad reviews on them, but decided to give them benefit of doubt...BIG MISTAKE! Choose another office... Bad reviews are accurate, and I discovered many of my friends had bad experiences with this office.

February 26th, 2015

Rude staff who constantly mess up

Dr. Barrera is a very sweet woman. However, I have decided to find a new doctor. Her staff is extremely rude, and have made mistakes several times. There times they sent my medication to the wrong HEB. They mailed me a letter with my results when I told them not to, and we. I call to make appointments their rude, cut me off and seem very unhappy. What I also dislike is the fact that the wait time is very long. I had 10:30 appointment and didn't leave till around 3! That's way to long. I have now decoded to part ways with her.

January 28th, 2015

unreliable

Terrible customer service, extremely unreliable and doesn't care about patient. I thought first time was an accident. Second time they were busy but come on. How many times on different occasions are you going to call in my prescription and fail to do it. I am amazed they are licensed.

February 7th, 2016