A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Chaffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail Chaffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Chaffin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaffin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chaffin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Elizabeth Chaffin MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abigail E. Chaffin practice?
- Dr. Abigail Chaffin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abigail Chaffin practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Plastic Surgeons and New Orleans Surgeons.