A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Dahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail Dahan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dahan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dahan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Dahan, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Dahan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Leventer Dahan MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abigail L. Dahan practice?
- Dr. Abigail Dahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abigail Dahan practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.