A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail De Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail De Guzman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail De Guzman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Guzman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. De Guzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center West
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Buted De Guzman DO is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abigail B. De Guzman practice?
- Dr. Abigail De Guzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abigail De Guzman practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Greeneville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.