A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Dennis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Dennis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Elizabeth Dennis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abigail E. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Abigail Dennis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abigail Dennis practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Baltimore Primary Care Doctors.