A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Dennis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Dennis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Elizabeth Dennis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abigail E. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Abigail Dennis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abigail Dennis practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Baltimore Family Physicians.