Dr. Abigail Emerson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 26th, 2011
Great Pediatrician
I had a great experience with Dr Emerson. She is both mine and my infant daughter's GP. She is fantastic with children. She is knowledgeable, professional and personable. She does seem young, but that does not mean she is not a great doctor. I found her easy to talk to and enthusiastic about her work. I would recommend her in general, but especially if you have young children.

January 12th, 2011
patient
Dr. Emerson is a caring and intuitive young doctor. She correctly diagnosed my infection caused by a tick bite within minutes after I saw her. Because of her quick thinking I was able to get the medicine I needed an recuperate quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Emerson. She has a confident and kind bedside manner.

October 26th, 2010
This Doctor is extremely rude and arrogant
This Doctor has banned me for Medical help through the Internal Medicine. I have Dietbeties, COPD, Blood Pressure issues and ect. She banned me because of her mistake and to cover her license. My Pharmacy called for a refill on a drug and She and her Clinic had put the refill in. Because of her mistake I am banned from all Internal Medicine at the University. I have been downgraded to family Health which I am in no need of. I need Internal Medicine. This doctor had no right to put any blame on me and then ban me. Somebody please help me! She has no concern about my health that can lead to death! I am in need of constant Oxegen and she denied it.

October 18th, 2010
I wasn't sure at first about Dr. Emerson, she seemed new and over confident. I have since been disproved that she is a caring, creative, empathetic doctor. I'll keep her as my primary as long as I can!