A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Orenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail Orenstein is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Orenstein, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Orenstein graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Orenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
- Warren General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Orenstein MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abigail Orenstein practice?
- Dr. Abigail Orenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Abigail Orenstein practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists, Erie Critical Care Practitioners, and Erie Infectious Disease Doctors.