A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosario Rivera
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rosario Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosario Rivera graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Rosario Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Reception Center Hospital
- Alachua County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera practice?
- Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera practices General Practice near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville General Practitioners.