A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosario Rivera graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Rosario Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Reception Center Hospital
- Alachua County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera practice?
- Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Abigail Rosario Rivera practices General Practice near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville General Practitioners.