A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Rose, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail L Rose MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abigail L. Rose practice?
- Dr. Abigail Rose has 7 office locations.
Dr. Abigail Rose practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bordentown, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.