A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Rose, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abigail L. Rose practice?
Dr. Abigail Rose practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.