A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Rose, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail L Rose MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abigail L. Rose practice?
- Dr. Abigail Rose has 7 office locations.
Dr. Abigail Rose practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bordentown, NJ.
See Trenton Primary Care Doctors.