Dr. Abigail Smith Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Abigail Smith?

Worst Doctor I've Ever Seen

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Two appointments was all it took for me to transfer to a new doctor. Both appointments she came in, eyes blood shot and scattered in her assessment. The condition in which I was being seen for was only diagnosable by surgery and she refused to do it herself. Each time I went in she never once told me options for my issues but said "So what are you thinking? What do you wan't to do". It took me by surprise at first, but I assumed that she wanted me to take charge of my care. I then research all the options I had available to me. When I presented her with them she told me that that procedure was not commonly performed and that she didn't know a doctor in South Carolina to preform it (this was a lie). The condition I have, I am in constant pain. 800mg of Ibuprofen is the only thing that could reduce my pain from a 9 out of 10 to a 5 out of 10. She then accused me of being addicted to pain medication. She never examined me. Never performed and ultrasound. Needless to say I found a wonderful OB/GYN about 20 minutes down the road that was astounded by what happened and was able to diagnose me in less than a month, as well as find something else that was missed. Needless to say I had severe endometriosis, cysts and a tumor. Would not recommend Smith to my worst enemy.

Posted on March 13th, 2017