A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Schlesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail Schlesinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlesinger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlesinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Schlesinger, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlesinger graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Boden Schlesinger MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abigail B. Schlesinger practice?
- Dr. Abigail Schlesinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Abigail Schlesinger practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.