Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abigail Smukler
Dr. Abigail Smukler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI (and 2 other locations). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Smukler is affiliated with University of Toledo Medical Center, St Luke's Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital of Maumee. Dr. Smukler has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Abigail Smukler has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Abigail Smukler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Howard Ritter
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Toledo, OH 0 mi39
Dr. Paul Schaefer
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Toledo, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Richard Fell
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Toledo, OH 0 mi40