A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Smukler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail Smukler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Smukler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smukler graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smukler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital of Maumee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smukler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan