A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Smukler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail Smukler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Smukler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smukler graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smukler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital of Maumee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Russell Smukler MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Abigail R. Smukler practice?
- Dr. Abigail Smukler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abigail Smukler practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Rheumatologists, and Toledo Pediatricians.