A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Smukler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail Smukler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smukler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smukler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Smukler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smukler graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smukler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital of Maumee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Russell Smukler MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Abigail R. Smukler practice?
- Dr. Abigail Smukler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abigail Smukler practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Rheumatologists, and Toledo Pediatricians.