A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abigail Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abigail Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abigail Wolf, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abigail Wolf MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Abigail Wolf practice?
- Dr. Abigail Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Abigail Wolf practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Obstetricians & Gynecologists.