A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abike Durojaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abike Durojaye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abike Durojaye, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durojaye graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Durojaye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- St. Michael's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durojaye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abike O. Durojaye practice?
Dr. Abike Durojaye practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ.
See Newark Radiologists.