A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abike James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abike James is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abike James, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Back Pain
- Breast Diseases
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. James has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. James accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abike T. James practice?
Dr. Abike James practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.