A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abilio Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abilio Reis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from Ponce School Of Medicine - Ponce RI. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abilio A Reis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abilio A. Reis practice?
- Dr. Abilio Reis has 1 office location.
Dr. Abilio Reis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Surgeons.