A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abilio Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abilio Reis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reis
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from Ponce School Of Medicine - Ponce RI.
Dr. Reis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abilio A Reis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abilio A. Reis practice?
- Dr. Abilio Reis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abilio Reis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons and Richmond Surgeons.