A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abilio Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abilio Reis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from Ponce School Of Medicine - Ponce RI.
Dr. Reis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abilio Antunes Reis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abilio A. Reis practice?
- Dr. Abilio Reis has 1 office location.
Dr. Abilio Reis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Surgeons.