Dr. Abilio Reis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
My Hero!!!0
I had been suffering with back and leg pain for several years, going thru every possible treatment; before having the surgery I was told I needed. I was referred to Dr Reis and on our 1st meeting, I was impressed with his caring smile, quiet demeanor and straight forth statements of fact regarding my condition. I left his office believing everything he said, but really scared. I investigated all and everyone who touted 1 inch scar, laser treatments, implants with remotes, even the facility out of state. Come stay in our hotel while we treat you as an outpatient... Please bring $10k with you. Needless to say, I went back to the outstanding Surgeon, Dr Abilo Reis. He did my surgery, everything went well and all he said to me has come to fruition. I've been singing his praises ever since.

July 5th, 2015
I can't say enough about how good Dr Reis and Mat werewith me at each visit they were very compassionate and patient with me took their time explaining everything, I am still under their care in the future I would not even consider going anywhere else, I simply cannot say enough about them other than pure perfection. The staff is very friendly and very professional and have "worked me in more than once"Highly recommend this office.

September 23rd, 2014
Very caring doctor and staff.