A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abimbola Ajayi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abimbola Ajayi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abimbola Ajayi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajayi graduated from University of Ife.
Dr. Ajayi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abimbola T Ajayi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Abimbola T. Ajayi practice?
- Dr. Abimbola Ajayi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abimbola Ajayi practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.