A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abimbola Awodipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Awodipe
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Awodipe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abimbola Awodipe, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Awodipe graduated from Obafemi Awolowo College Of Health Sciences, Ago Iwoye. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Awodipe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abimbola Yetunde Awodipe MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abimbola Y. Awodipe practice?
- Dr. Abimbola Awodipe has 1 office location.
Dr. Abimbola Awodipe practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.