Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abimbola Iyanoye
Dr. Abimbola Iyanoye, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Franklin Park, NJ. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Iyanoye is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and John F Kennedy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Abimbola Iyanoye has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Abimbola Iyanoye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
New York, NY
Dr. Nikhil Shah
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Livingston, NJ 0 mi14
Dr. Pompeo Lucciola
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Livingston, NJ 0 mi22