A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abinash Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abinash Roy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abinash Roy, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disease Progression
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Chittagong Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abinash Chandra Roy MD is a male Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Abinash C. Roy practice?
- Dr. Abinash Roy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abinash Roy practices Nephrology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, NV.
See Saint George Nephrologists.