Dr. Abiola Obayan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abiola Obayan?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 11th, 2014

Absolutely EXCELLENT

I met with her today for my new patient appointment and she is WONDERFUL! Although the appt was very long the majority of the time was spent with her directly. She listens to EVERYTHING you have to say and makes sure she has every possible detail. She is also very hands on. She physically examined me and even though it was somewhat painful (I have lupus which is brutal on joints), she literally looked at and flexed every joint that hurt. It was honestly a huge weight off my shoulders that I now have a pain management dr who doesn't just write you a script and send you on your way. I highly recommend her to anyone with chronic pain. I've seen a few different pain management Drs since switching insurances and it is truly a burden lifted that I don't have to look any further. You won't regret having her as your Doctor!

August 1st, 2017