A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abiola Babalakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abiola Babalakin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babalakin
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Babalakin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abiola Haolat Babalakin MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abiola H. Babalakin practice?
- Dr. Abiola Babalakin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abiola Babalakin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Norcross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norcross Psychiatrists and Norcross Child Psychiatrists.