A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abir Tawil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abir Tawil, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawil graduated from Alfatah University.
Dr. Tawil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abir Tawil MD is a female Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Abir Tawil practice?
- Dr. Abir Tawil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abir Tawil practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Pathologists.