A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abirami Muthukumaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abirami Muthukumaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abirami Muthukumaran, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthukumaran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Muthukumaran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abirami Muthukumaran MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Abirami Muthukumaran practice?
- Dr. Abirami Muthukumaran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abirami Muthukumaran practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.