A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abner Espinosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abner Espinosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinosa graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Espinosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abner Jardenil Espinosa MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abner J. Espinosa practice?
- Dr. Abner Espinosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Abner Espinosa practices Internal Medicine near Columbiaville, MI.
See Columbiaville Internists.