Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abode Hamoush
Dr. Abode Hamoush, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Hamoush is affiliated with Mt Auburn Hospital, McLean Hospital and Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Abode Hamoush has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Abode Hamoush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MA.
Dr. Dwight Smith
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology, Addiction Medicine
Plymouth, MA 0.25 mi16
Dr. Ronald Bugaoan
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Plymouth, MA 0.25 mi17
Dr. Jay Stearns
Plymouth, MA 0.35 mi39