A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abodunrin Badejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abodunrin Badejo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badejo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badejo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Badejo graduated from Medical University - Varna.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abodunrin Sulaimon O Badejo MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abodunrin S. Badejo practice?
- Dr. Abodunrin Badejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Abodunrin Badejo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Internists and Mountain Home Gastroenterologists.