A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abodunrin Badejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abodunrin Badejo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badejo
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Badejo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Badejo graduated from Medical University - Varna.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abodunrin Sulaimon O Badejo MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abodunrin S. Badejo practice?
- Dr. Abodunrin Badejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Abodunrin Badejo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Internists and Mountain Home Gastroenterologists.