A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Abdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Abdo, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdo graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abdo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham S Abdo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abraham S. Abdo practice?
- Dr. Abraham Abdo has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Abdo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons.