A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Abdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Abdo, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdo graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abdo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham S Abdo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abraham S. Abdo practice?
- Dr. Abraham Abdo has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Abdo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Orthopedic Surgeons.