Dr. Abraham Abdo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Abdo?

December 16th, 2016

Several knee surgeries as well as a shoulder surgery.

I have had a long patient/Dr relationship with Dr Abdo. I have seen him for years and have absolute trust in his care and professional medical opinion. I referred my mother to him for a knee replacement and he performed her surgery and worked with her insurance and was very patient,answering every question she had both prior to and after her surgery. Her knee replacement was a fantastic success. All procedures i have had have been done professionally and thorough. I highly recommend Dr Abdo and his staff for any orthopedic services needed.

June 16th, 2015

Two total knee replacement, terrific job!

April 28th, 2013

Epic Fail

My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Abdo regarding a sore shoulder. The wait at Dr. Abo's office was over an hour. After examining me Dr. Abdo ordered an MRI to determine the cause of the pain in my shoulder. I paid $169 cash out of pocket (still meeting my deductible) for the visit. The lady collecting payment noted his orders for an MRI. She told me she would submit the orders to my insurance company for preapproval. She said Dr. Abdo's office would schedule the MRI appointment and call me with the appointment time and date. I have since called Dr. Abdo's office 5 times. In my first call I was told my insurance company had approved the MRI. The MRI had still not been scheduled and I was again told Dr. Abdo's office would schedule the appointment. I have called Dr. Abdo's office 4 more times over the course of a ten day period and was only able to leave messages but not speak with anyone about getting the MRI appointment scheduled. No one from Dr. Abdo's office has even had the courtesy of returning my calls. I am in extreme pain with a suspected herniated disc, per Dr. Abdo, and no one in his office seems to care. They sure didn't hesitate to snatch that $169 out of my pocket, though. With the lack of follow up and discourtesy I've experienced with simple scheduling of testing, I shudder to think how much I would suffer if I followed through with getting treatment or surgery through Dr. Abdo's office. Dr. Abdo may be very good, but if his staff can't even dial a phone, he's not getting anywhere near me with sharp, pointy objects.

June 18th, 2012

Life Saver

I have hadto surgeries done by Dr Abdo and waiting for my third surgery he is a great Dr. bedside manner is great, he takes time to talke to you about the surgery and he explain the surgery i would recomend him to all my family and friends

October 12th, 2009

I love Dr Abdo and his staff

October 2nd, 2008

He's got 5 stars for a reason...

Dr. Abdo is one of the best around for knee replacements. I have recommended him to others who have been just as impressed.

October 5th, 2017