Dr. Abraham Anderson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2016
SHEESH!!!
The service is good, but the waiting time in the lobby & examining room is RIDICULOUS!!!

September 12th, 2015
Horrible experience
Doctor Abraham did not make me feel comfortable during my paps smear. He was very rude. He made comments like "Do you want my advice or not?" When I made a comment about birth control. He told me my paps smear might be a waste of time because I was bleeding too much and told the nurse I was holding them up from other clients. I would NOT recommend. Plus I waited for 2 hours in the lobby just to be seen by the doctor. I told them I was bleeding excessively in they told me to get undress and wait for the doctor. I waited for the doctor for 30 minutes while I was bleeding. The receptionist was very nice and the nurse assistant was nice too. I am going to find someone else immediately. I also had to tell them to check my urine which should have already been done while I was waiting for 30 minutes.

March 23rd, 2015
Although the office wait time sucks, Dr. Anderson is an excellent doctor. I've been with him for 17 years and 2 deliveries. His staff is polite and concerned. Dr. Anderson is very kind hearted and cares about his patients. I will miss him when he retires.

January 29th, 2015
He was harsh and wouldn't listen to my concerns or even answer my questions.

September 15th, 2014
Never Again
I checked in with no assistance. The doctor was two hours late, I'm assuming he was at the hospital, I waited 2 1/1 hours to see him for a ten minute visit. His receptionist (if you want to call her that) was eating, talking on the phone and telling people how to park their cars, yet she couldn't tell us the Dr. was running late. The office is old, nasty and uninviting. I was a referral, I'll make sure I never get another referral there.

July 11th, 2012
Do not come here .
The worst experience I have ever had . The office is old , it smells , the people at ratchet . I waited 2 and a half hours just to get seen . I will not be back . I would not reccommend this place to anyone EVER .

February 21st, 2012
Bad experience
He took a phone call and told the person he was about to do a pelvic exam talked and talk for two minutes while standing in front of my legs while the ...

October 9th, 2010
Best Doctor !!
Doctor Anderson was my mothers doctor. He delivered me and my siblings. I am 33 years old. He saw me through my teenage years and also delivered my on ...

May 8th, 2017