Dr. Abraham Ashkenazi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Ashkenazi?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 4th, 2016

PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Dr. Ashkenazi told me that all I have is essential tremor, but when I saw my family doctor he said something didn't sound and look right. He sent me to seek 2nd neuro opinion. That neurologist did much more but still stumped & referred me to subspecialtist in city. After seeing that doc, I've been told I have PSP which is an atypical parkinsonism. If I would've listened to Dr. Ashkenazi, I wouldn't be getting the help I'm receiving now. Btw, this PSP will become extremely debilitating and will be lucky to live 10 more years. Serious stuff.

April 18th, 2016