A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Aviv:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Aviv, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviv graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Aviv has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Aviv MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Aviv practice?
- Dr. Abraham Aviv has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Aviv practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians and Newark Pediatric Specialists.