A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuruvilla graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuruvilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Cholakathu Kuruvilla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham C. Kuruvilla practice?
- Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla practices Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Pediatricians.