A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Cabebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Cabebe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Cabebe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabebe graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabebe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Cabico Cabebe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham C. Cabebe practice?
- Dr. Abraham Cabebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Cabebe practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.