A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Chen DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Chen practice?
- Dr. Abraham Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Chen practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.