Family Physicians

7777 Milliken Ave
Ste 140
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
909-466-6310
Locations and availability (1)

|  Best Doctor hands down.  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2012

I think Dr. Chen is an amazing doctor. He answers all questions and listens carefully. He has a way of making you feel comfortable in his office. I understand that doctors are very busy people and sometimes just want to get through their days just like any other person. However Dr.Chen treats you with respect and gives his full attention. I really appreciate this, especially since I have been to previous doctors who would rush me out the door. He is caring and I feel I could tell him anything concerning my health, without the added embarrassment. Dr. Chen made me realize what it means to truly trust your doctor.

|  the worst, stay away  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2011

I wish I could give this place no star! I went there over six months ago for the worst check-up I've ever had. Dr. Chen was a real jerk. He never even introduced himself, just walked into the room and demanded that I get naked top up. He was very rude when I asked him some basic questions, and all the hardware was old and looked dirty.And just this month, apropos of nothing, I got a letter from them saying I owe them fifty dollars. I'm contemplating marching in there with a huge sack of filthy pennies.Dr. Chen was unclear about what needed to be done, how much it was gonna cost me, and just started working- did all kinds of stuff he never asked my approval for. He had my back hurting so bad. He was not pleasant, and I go to a great chiro now, and just resent him for the treatment I received at his office.

|  Best Doctor I have every had  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2010

Dr. Chen takes the time to listen, suggest, and answer questions better then any others. They are small but treats you VERY WELL.If you are looking for a good Doctor, call Dr. Chen....