A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Cheriyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Cheriyan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Cheriyan, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheriyan graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Cheriyan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Cheriyan MD and PA is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Cheriyan practice?
- Dr. Abraham Cheriyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Cheriyan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Jasper, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TX and Lufkin, TX.
See Jasper Internists, Jasper Pulmonologists, Jasper Critical Care Practitioners, and Jasper Sleep Medicine Doctors.