A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Cheriyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Cheriyan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheriyan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheriyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Cheriyan, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheriyan graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Cheriyan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Cheriyan MD and PA is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Cheriyan practice?
- Dr. Abraham Cheriyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Cheriyan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Internists, Lufkin Pulmonologists, Lufkin Critical Care Practitioners, and Lufkin Sleep Medicine Doctors.